Cara hoodie robe
This stunning soft lace hoodie was inspired by the 20’s Jazz Age head accessories seen on glamorous stars in movies and at parties. Gorgeous all-over eyelash lace illustrates the lavish makeup women wore in the Golden Era. Cara is meant to be worn as a sexy robe at home, or as an elegant layering dress for evening affairs. A relaxed dolman sleeve gives this robe a modern touch.
- Sexy easy fit
- Front wrap-over fastened with shell buttons at waist, and tied with satin belt
- Hits at mid to high thigh
- Photograph model is 5'9" tall
- More questions? Contact us and we'll get back to you shortly
- Soft nylon lace
- Made in New York City
- Hand wash in cool water, squeeze out excess water and lay flat to dry
HOW TO MEASURE
How to Measure:Bust - Thread tape measure under arms, across shoulder blades at back and around fullest part of bust at front. Relax arms at sides while keeping tape parallel with the floor. This is your bust measurement. If this measurement falls on the ½ inch, round up.
Waist - Bend to one side to find natural indentation in torso. This is your natural waist. Run tape around natural waistline, keeping tape parallel with the floor.
Hip - Stand with your feet together. Measure around fullest part of hips and bottom (approximately 7" - 9" below waistline), keeping tape parallel with the floor.